I've seen it many times before. Not always in the morning, at night mostly. Sometimes I seek it out, sometimes it seeks me out. Other times I don't care for it. Maybe because I'm tired, my stomach hurts or I just don't want to look at it. I've seen it many times before. Sometimes I think it's cute and it turns me on. Other times I'm slightly repulsed by it. It's not that cute, really. Sort of ugly and oddly shaped. Wrinkled and pink. In my eyes, it's just not attractive, however, I do enjoy it. This morning shouldn't had been unlike any other morning. You see, I know I've seen it so many times before. But when I walked in the bedroom this morning, griping my coffee, a mild shade of toffee, skim milk only please. I gasped, as I saw it in my boyfriends hands. He has strong hands, young hands, uncallused. His hands were being used in a different way this morning. Fingers interlocked, grasping his dick. Moving up and down, mouth wide open, forming a perfect "O." I looked from him to the computer. Boobs, blonde hair, a faint whisper of a sigh.
This is not what I expected this morning. As you see, I've seen it many times before, but this was new. A new way of seeing, it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment